I believe that not everyone of you understand the real meaning of network marketing business ?
There are several bad experiences that everyone do face before. I belief that, there are some people who faced bad experience on network marketing businesses included me as well.
I do had a bad experience on network marketing business before. One day, my friend call me up to chit chat in coffee shop like Starbucks & etc. Suddenly, my friend introduce another guys to me and start the conversation about the network business. In my mind, I start thinking my friend want to recruit me as his/her partner. How can I reject he or she directly. In the end, I purchased some products and become members.
In the story above, it is the traditional way how the leaders run the network marketing business. That why, people are afraid of network marketing business. When people heard about network marketing business or MLM, they are running away.
In nature, network marketing business require people to run the business on perhalf of company. But the leaders run it straight forward way. Therefore, people are scare or afraid of network marketing business. Parents will tell their children stay away from network marketing business. Because the business is cheated people.
But there are some people who run the network marketing business successfully. There are some method or strategies to run network marketing business. We cannot push people like our friend to become our partners. Because they're not ready to become distributor yet.
Let's time show to your friend why they should join network marketing business.
Network Marketing Business is the business where you need to meet people and talk the business with strangers, friends, family members, colleagues. This journey is not an easy journey. You will face alot of cold water pulling on your face included your family members, close friends and etc.
When you run network marketing business, you will see who is your closer friend in your life!
Long story cut short, if you interested to know more on networking marketing business, you can always stay connected with me by Facebook or Email or comment here below.
I had been away joining a network marketing company that integrate e-commerce platform together. If you interested to know more stay tune with my blog soon. I am keen to help you and grow the network business together.
See ya. Take care :)

No comments:
Post a Comment